Sunday, February 20

Please Notice The New Donation Button

Alright, here's the deal.

I placed a new donation button on my blog. It's a Paypal donation button, they had many to choose from, this one looked the nicest.

I'm going back to college this coming Fall. I'm double-majoring in Fine Arts with a focus in Photography as well as Film Studies. I'm minoring in English. Paperwork is done, it's inevitable, I'm going. I need to go. That's final.

I don't have much money at all. Financial Aid will cover a nice amount, but any help is appreciated. My parents spent whatever I had as a college fund on a treadmill for themselves, as ridiculous as that sounds, it's true. I've suffered a severe mental illness for the past 10 years of my life as well. I've fought it and I've won. So now it's time to get my life back on track. Also, at the moment my profession is a writer. Writer's well new writers breaking into the field, really don't make much money. I'm also planning on getting my bartender's liscence sometime in the next month or so. Then a "real" job to help support all of this.

So this is very legitimate. I know there are a lot of skeptics out there.

Anything would be greatly appreciated :)

2 Comments:

Blogger carrotman said...

Hi,i'm carrotman from kcgreaways.I'm sorry that the post i made was disrespectful.I kinda like your blog linking it now.Hope you exept my apology

8:22 AM  
Blogger carrotman said...

Hie,i feel sorry for you.Hope you succeed in studies

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Firefox!