Friday, March 11

Getting Into Skinning Again

Alright, I've gotten back into skinning my sims. I've recently made a bathing suit for young adult sims. You have to be a member of EA's Sims 2 website in order to download. In order to be a member, you have to register your game via the Sims 2 game. For those who have pirated versions of the game I'm willing to share the love anyways and have a packaged version on my comp, just let me know and I can email it. It's about 0.42mb as per what Sims 2 website says. Oh, but you must have the new EP in order to use this, as it being for young adults and all. As always, link below...

Polka Dot Ring Halter

3 Comments:

Blogger margretandres1875 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

11:13 AM  
Blogger darrelmartinez9514 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:34 AM  
Blogger tandyfisher5793631711 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Firefox!